GORMARTI – CONFECÇÕES E PEÚGAS, LDA, hereinafter referred to as Gormati, will be responsible for collection and processing of personal data registered on this site/domain (gormarti.pt) and will act in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable laws.
Gormarti undertakes and recognises as fundamental a commitment:
- To respect your privacy and the selection of the contents you consult on this site;
- To identify and limit the processing of any personal data collected to what is strictly necessary to successfully complete the action submitted and requested;
- To, in cases where it is necessary, collect your personal data, being that the use of such information is described in the terms of this document and in compliance with the applicable legislation on privacy and protection of personal data;
- Not to use your data for purposes other than those identified and previously communicated;
- To process your data in the terms of the applicable legislation, ensuring the security and protection measures that may be necessary and applicable to the processing of personal data registered on this site/domain and will act in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable laws.
Why this Personal Data Protection Policy
This Policy is intended to inform Customers/Users of the general rules for processing personal data, which are collected and processed in strict compliance with the provisions of the personal data protection legislation in force at any given time, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
We respect the best practice in the field of security and personal data protection and to this end have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures in order to comply with the GDPR and to ensure that the processing of personal data is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to authorised purposes.
We are committed to the protection and confidentiality of personal data and have taken the measures we consider appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data and all other rights.
The rules set out in this Data Protection Policy complement the provisions, in matters of protection and processing of personal data, set out in the contracts that Customers/Users sign with us, as well as the rules set out in the terms and conditions that regulate the offer of the various products and services and that are duly advertised on our website.
What this Data Protection Policy Covers
This policy applies exclusively to the collection and processing of personal data for which Gormarti is responsible for the respective processing (data controller), within the scope of the services and products made available to its Customers/Users and to all situations where a processing of personal data occurs by Gormarti, namely through the actions of social intervention and development support.
It may include links to access other websites that are alien to Gormarti. Gormarti cannot be held responsible for the collection and processing of personal data made through those websites, nor does Gormarti assume any responsibility regarding such websites, namely regarding their accuracy, credibility and functionalities made available in them.
Personal data shall mean any information of any nature whatsoever, irrespective of the medium used, including sound and image, concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Gormarti undertakes the role of controller for the processing of personal data.
Personal Data Processing
Processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, alignment, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In the present scope, Gormarti processes your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest and with the aim of, in particular:
- Answering your questions or providing you with information, in particular where you fill in and submit our forms or use an email address provided by us;
- Developing and maintaining this website with the desired quality and security;
- Contributing to the prevention and detection of fraud;
- Allowing registration at our events, training sessions and other initiatives;
- Providing the services inherent to its activity and competences.
In duly identified cases, the processing of personal data by Gormarti may still be carried out:
- In the management of the contractual relationship, which includes contacts via web platform, email and/or telephone for notifications, clarification of issues or conducting satisfaction surveys and evaluation of services provided;
- If you have obtained due consent, as the data subject, to process them based on specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- When it is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations applicable to you.
Rights of the Data Subjects
As a data subject, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access the information we hold about you;
- Right to rectify any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to have your personal data erased;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right of portability of your personal data
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data
- Right to complain to the National Personal Data Protection Commission, www.cnpd.pt, if you consider that any of your rights have been infringed.
Communication and Transfer of Personal Data
Communication and Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be communicated or transferred to the judicial authorities. Firms and Designations may be communicated to the entities to which the law attributes competencies at the level of criminal investigation, or that have as mission the inspection or prevention of the fulfilment of the legislation in the scope, namely the protection of the consumers’ rights, intellectual property, communications, security, public health and commercial practices in general.
Only the personal data that is necessary for this purpose shall be communicated and transferred.
Which data are collected
In addition to the cases duly specified and arising, in particular, from browsing on the present website with the contours set out below in the Cookies Policy, through your use of this website, and always upon prior voluntary action by the data subject in this regard, the following personal data may be processed: name, email address, taxpayer, telephone and contact address.
Strict compliance will be observed with the storage periods that unequivocally result from the applicable law. Apart from the personal data which fall within the scope described, the remaining personal data shall only be processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. It is not envisaged that, apart from exceptional cases which may arise namely from the need to keep a record of the exchange of written messages with a given user, the storage period shall exceed six months.
Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer is responsible for ensuring, among other things, that data processing complies with the legislation in force. Gormarti has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer and you may contact him directly using the means provided below on all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification and complaint
Without prejudice to sending direct notification to Gormarti, through the contacts indicated below, you may complain directly to the Control Authority, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), using the contacts made available by this entity for this purpose
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited, places on your computer or mobile device via your browser.
The placing of Cookies will help the site to recognise your device on a subsequent visit.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences, and as such do not include your personal data.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What types of Cookies are there?
Two groups of cookies can be used:
Permanent Cookies – These are stored at browser level in your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used every time the user makes a new visit to our website. They are generally used to direct browsing according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
Session cookies – These are temporary and remain in the cookie file of your internet browser until you leave the site. The information obtained through these cookies allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
What types of Cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site by logging in. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
Analytics cookies – We use these cookies to analyse how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any problems that arise. These cookies are used anonymously only for the purposes of creation and statistical analysis and never collect personal information.
Functionality cookies – Functionality cookies store your preferences regarding your use of the site so that you do not need to re-configure the site each time you visit.
How can you manage Cookies?
All browsers allow you to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. You can configure Cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
More information about cookies at:
GORMARTI – CONFECÇÕES E PEÚGAS, LDA
Estrada Santa Marinha de Alheira 600
4750-806 – Alheira, Barcelos
TEL.: +351 253 884 476
For questions regarding the site/domain and processing of personal data:
Gormarti reserves the right at any time to make readjustments or changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy, and such changes will be duly publicised.